Please note This entry concerns COMSOL 6.0 for COMSOL 6.1, please see Knowledge Base 1300
- LiveLink for MATLAB and LiveLink for Simulink are not supported.
- COMSOL Model Manager Server is not supported.
- The PARDISO solver is not supported. COMSOL will automatically switch to the MUMPS solver when PARDISO is to be used.
- Using CAD Import Module requires Rosetta.
- Virtual memory usage is not properly reported.
- Some models may perform poorly when MUMPS is used as the solver instead of PARDISO. The solution is to use the Intel version of COMSOL through Rosetta.
- For optimal performance COMSOL uses only the performance cores of the Apple SoC. Because of this it may appear that COMSOL is not using all CPU resources.
- For newer Apple silicon SoCs (released after COMSOL 6.0), setting the number of performance cores may have to be done manually from Settings → Multicore and Cluster Computing. Otherwise, COMSOL may end up being allocated to efficiency cores instead of performance cores resulting in poor performance.
- Poor performance can be caused by setting COMSOL as a low priority process. This can happen, for example, when launching COMSOL from Cron or Launchd, or by enabling very conservative power saving settings in macOS.
- MUMPS may underperform for some models. This will be corrected in a future update or release.
- For unsupported features (listed above) use the Intel version of COMSOL with Rosetta.
- Test if your model performs better with the Intel version of COMSOL especially if PARDISO is to be used.
- Generally, install both the native (M1) and Intel versions of COMSOL and use the version that suits you best.
COMSOL 尽一切合理的努力验证您在此页面上查看的信息。本页面提供的资源和文档仅供参考，COMSOL 对其有效性不作任何明示或暗示的声明。COMSOL 对所披露数据的准确性不承担任何法律责任。本文档中引用的任何商标均为其各自所有者的财产。有关完整的商标详细信息，请参阅产品手册。