Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Friction-induced noise

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi everyone
im working on friction-induced noise in a pin-on disk system. i have two problems.
first on is that when i change pin's surface same as disk surface ( same shape in contact) i cant mesh the surface between them.
the second is that i modeled an acoustic room and absorbtion coefficient of walls change by friquency. any idea about using which studies and which physics are best for this work?
regards
shahrad

0 Replies Last Post 2016年4月24日 GMT-4 08:03
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Shahrad Samankan

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.