Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Magnet Moving in Solenoid

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear guys, I met a problem while simulating for a permenant magnet moving in electric magnetic fields. I followed the solenoid actuator example for building the parts, but change the core from iron to a permeanent magnet. Then there always exists a force on the core , even I delete the coil part. This 'force' will cause the movement of the permeanent magnet core which does not make any sense. Pictures are attached. Please help me Thanks a lot!!!

0 Replies Last Post 2021年6月3日 GMT-4 22:17
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Zhuangboyu Zhou

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.