Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Which physics interface of AC/DC module should be used for Stray Inductance extraction of a multi-layer power module made of GaN ?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I want to extract the Stray Inductance or Parasitic Inductance of a power modue and need to export it for the SPICE model. Which physics interface in the COMSOL multiphysics AC/DC module should be considered for this kind of simulations ?

2 Replies Last Post 2022年8月22日 GMT-4 07:45
Philipp Buchsteiner COMSOL Employee

Posted: 2 years ago 2022年8月18日 GMT-4 06:01
Updated: 2 years ago 2022年8月18日 GMT-4 06:50

Dear Phanindra,

you can check out the following Blog post about Extracting Electrical Circuits from Electromagnetics Simulations https://www.comsol.de/blogs/extracting-electrical-circuits-from-electromagnetics-simulations/ This Blog contains a step-by-step instruction on how to perform such tasks. I hope this will be helpful!

Best wishes, Philipp

Dear Phanindra, you can check out the following Blog post about **Extracting Electrical Circuits from Electromagnetics Simulations** This Blog contains a step-by-step instruction on how to perform such tasks. I hope this will be helpful! Best wishes, Philipp

Posted: 2 years ago 2022年8月22日 GMT-4 07:45

Dear Phanindra,

you can check out the following Blog post about Extracting Electrical Circuits from Electromagnetics Simulations

This Blog contains a step-by-step instruction on how to perform such tasks. I hope this will be helpful!

Best wishes, Philipp

Thank you for sharing the link . I had gone through the blog and got some idea about using the different interferences based on reqquiement.

>Dear Phanindra, > >you can check out the following Blog post about **Extracting Electrical Circuits from Electromagnetics Simulations** > >This Blog contains a step-by-step instruction on how to perform such tasks. I hope this will be helpful! > >Best wishes, >Philipp Thank you for sharing the link . I had gone through the blog and got some idea about using the different interferences based on reqquiement.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.