Watch this archived webinar to become acquainted with COMSOL Multiphysics® software version 5.0. This version of the software features the revolutionary Application Builder, three new add-on products, and various updates.
You will learn about the new features and updates that have been added to version 5.0, including:
- New predefined multiphysics couplings
- Faster handling of CAD assemblies and large arrays
- Multianalysis optimization
- Search for eigenfrequencies within a given interval
- Cryogenic damage
- Ray acoustics and acoustic diffusion
- Automatic pipe connections to 3D flow domains
- New algebraic turbulence models
- Frequency- and material-controlled auto mesh
- New Chemistry interface
You will also discover the new add-on products: Ray Optics Module, Design Module, and LiveLink™ for Revit®.
Moreover, COMSOL Multiphysics® version 5.0 features the Application Builder, which promises to revolutionize simulation as we know it. Through the user-created applications, the Application Builder brings the power and accuracy of multiphysics simulation to your engineering and manufacturing departments. Now, you can transform any COMSOL Multiphysics® model into an application, complete with its own interfaces.
To learn how to get the most out of the new features of COMSOL Multiphysics®, the Application Builder, and its add-on products, watch the archived webinar.