Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL 4.1 Update 2 now available

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello COMSOL enthusiasts,
A new software update is now available, version 4.1 Update 2:
www.comsol.com/support/updates/comsol41p2/

We recommend everybody to update now.

This update corrects several bugs and stability issues in COMSOL 4.1. The update is cumulative; that is, it applies to both COMSOL 4.1 and COMSOL 4.1 Update 1 and includes all updates from the previous Update 1.

Niklas

3 Replies Last Post 2011年2月9日 GMT-5 07:47
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年1月28日 GMT-5 08:03
Hi Niklas

that's nice, to hear will do asap

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi Niklas that's nice, to hear will do asap -- Good luck Ivar

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年1月28日 GMT-5 08:19
Hi again Niklas,

Looks good, and thanks for the short message for the indexing of the help files
Far better to know what is hapenning, even if its only once ;)

Let's have fun Comsoling

Ivar
Hi again Niklas, Looks good, and thanks for the short message for the indexing of the help files Far better to know what is hapenning, even if its only once ;) Let's have fun Comsoling Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年2月9日 GMT-5 07:47
Hi

I "index" the pdf help files (I'm using the microsoft "search indexer" because that one is mandatory in our company, but I preferr the googel indexe as it opens the pdf files directly at the keyword searched for). This helps me to find back rapidly, any relavant info in the numerous pdf files. As info is often scattered around the different books

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi I "index" the pdf help files (I'm using the microsoft "search indexer" because that one is mandatory in our company, but I preferr the googel indexe as it opens the pdf files directly at the keyword searched for). This helps me to find back rapidly, any relavant info in the numerous pdf files. As info is often scattered around the different books -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.