Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Solver start and end time

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello all,

I am trying to define the start and the end time of a time dependent simulation using a MATLAB function. This is necessary because the start and end time will be different for each simulation during a parametric sweep that I wish to do. I have tried to implement this, but it gives an error:
Failed to evaluate expression. Function: ... Property name: tlist.
I am using this function somewhere else in the model as well, where it is working fine. So the problem isn't that COMSOL can't find or use the function properly.
Is it even possible to actually using a function here, or do you think I am doing something wrong?

thank you,
Gert

0 Replies Last Post 2014年3月19日 GMT-4 15:46
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Gert Guldentops

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.