Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Import projected view in Matlab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
Is there a function to import projected view in matlab?
I work on a quite complex geometry with some part were imported manually from other software.
This defines my base geometry. Now I need to add some points using matlab (will be my source and measure points in electrostatic.)
For that I would need to know the contour of some area. (in coordinate)
Is there a way to have comsol tell to matlab the vector constructing an object?
If any of you would know how to do that, you would save me!
Thanks,
Regards
P

2 Replies Last Post 2014年12月20日 GMT-5 08:38

Posted: 10 years ago 2014年12月17日 GMT-5 10:00
Eventually I could also do with a transparent view of model where I could hide some component of my geometry.
Do you know if it’s possible to hide some elements in mphgeom? (I think we can make it transparent)
And not plot it, but instead receive the info in a matlab variable…
Thanks!
P
Eventually I could also do with a transparent view of model where I could hide some component of my geometry. Do you know if it’s possible to hide some elements in mphgeom? (I think we can make it transparent) And not plot it, but instead receive the info in a matlab variable… Thanks! P

Posted: 10 years ago 2014年12月20日 GMT-5 08:38
no ideas? :/
no ideas? :/

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.