Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to get data from a plot out as data in Matlab?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear group.

I use Comsol 35a and have a Matlab script which solves for acoustic pressure in 2D at some distance from a boundary. I then plot the pressure in the y-direction [0 0;0 1] with:

postcrossplot(fem,1,[0 0;0 1], ...
'lindata','p', ...
'npoints',10000, ...
'title',['Pressure [Pa]'], ...
'axislabel',{'Arc-length','Pressure [Pa]'});

This works fine (I modified the code generated by saving my model as a m-file).

But I would also like the values out as s string of data in Matlab for postprocessing. I cannot get 'posteval' or 'postinterp' to work properly, due to limited experience. It sounds like a simple problem, but I am kind of stuck and hope somebody jsut knows how to to do this ......

Best regards

Kasper

0 Replies Last Post 2009年10月29日 GMT-4 10:29
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Kasper Paasch

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.